Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Will the US have a Civil War soon?

 


There is talk in some circles of a US Civil War. The divisions are deep enough— one side thinks they are fighting For-Real Nazis they must cancel, the other thinks the other side is baby-killers and child mutilators and groomers. But there is one problem with a modern Civil War.


At the time of the American Civil War, there was a division between states. Northern States had abolished slavery already, and many people were ardent advocated of abolishing slavery. Many southern people didn’t think slavery was particularly compatible with American freedoms, but they didn’t want slave-owners beggared because of pressure from the North. 


Now, we don’t have state divisions like that. In each state, there are blue districts in big cities and university towns. Government schools with unionized teachers spread blue doctrines to children in all states, and so the blue hordes think the older generation will die out and they will own the nation. The same way they thought, after the Roe v. Wade decision, that in a few years all the prolife people would have died of old age, and no new prolife people would come along. They didn’t plan on the prolife generation.


Rural and smalltown people, and businessmen in all places, have embraced a more practical, conservative and red way of life. You can’t run a cattle farm, for example, if you think two cows or two bulls can produce a calf together. A real businessman doesn’t want to alienate his customers to meet the ever-changing demands of the homosexual pressure groups. 


Our idealogical enemies live among us. Many of us have to shop at ‘woke’ corporations to get what we need. ‘Woke’ people need to buy food grown by ‘Nazi’ farmers who don’t agree with ‘woke’ doctrine, who are too busy farming to spend hours online to figure out what ‘woke’ doctrines are this week.


People have to fight for what they think is right, but not with weapons or cancel culture. We have to live with one another. That means at least trying to talk to one another. Which gets harder by the day, as the propaganda levels rise.


~  + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~  + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~


Personal Update:

Life is tough for me— as those who follow me on social media may know, I am on SSI disability due to Asperger Syndrome, and the SSI disability program seems designed to maintain folks in a destitute state.


Worse, my mother passed away earlier in the year, and I relied on her to help me with certain practical things. Without mom, there are practical things just not being dealt with, and I am fearful of admitting my inability lest I lose all control over my life. I need a little help, not a ‘caregiver’ making decisions for me I can’t live with.


I am working on a story called ‘The Language of Space,’ about a Hungarian scientist who wants to go into space in spite of his inability to learn the Chinese language used in space missions. Luckily for him, he has a poet-sister who can help.


I have had a hard time with internet access, among other things, this past year. When I got back, I found that Wordpress had gotten difficult to impossible to use, and it was getting picky about what browser I was allowed to use. My preferred browser is Brave, but I have been willing to use others. But Wordpress wants me to download the newest version of browsers, even though my old computer and my limited internet connection can’t handle that. So I went back to Blogger— also owned by the enemy, but at least I know how to use it. 


~  + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~  + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~ + ~


Follow me! 

MeWe (Primary Social Medium): https://mewe.com/i/nissaannakindt

Gab (free speech alternative):  https://gab.com/nissalovescats

Twitter (for now): https://twitter.com/nissalovescats 

Defend Trad Marriage group: https://mewe.com/group/5bca1f9c73a3f14e7c8572e5

BOOKS: Where the Opium Cactus Grows (Poetry) : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0557939135

Getting More Blog Traffic: Steps Towards a Happier Blogging Life: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086H4FQ4M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post.

Fantasy Worlds not Set on Earth.

  Fantasy world settings do not have to be on planet Earth. Non-Earth settings have the advantage that you don’t have to explain why we don’...

Popular Posts.